বিষয় : Bordo mixture preparation
বিস্তারিত :Want to know how to make bordo mixture


Bordeaux mixture can be prepared using different proportion of components. In preparing it, the CuSO4 and the lime are dissolved separately in water and then mixed. Calcium oxide (burnt lime) and calcium hydroxide (Hydrated lime) give the same end results. To prepare Bordeaux mixture (0.5%) 1) Dissolve 50g of powdered copper sulphate in 5 l water in plastic bucket. 2) 50g of quick lime in 5 L water 2 (another bucket) 3) Mix together and make volume 10L of 0.5 % strength. N.B. For 1% solution add 100g of CuSO4 and 100g quick lime.